UC accepts students from the University of Melbourne, as well as RMIT, Monash Pharmacy and ACU. Places are in high demand, so students are advised to apply early and put UC as their first preference.
You do not apply individually to each college – rather your application needs to be completed via the intercollegiate website. Here you will rank the colleges in your order of preference. You may also wish to consider applying for a scholarship after you submit your application.
If you’re not yet ready to apply – you might wish to visit the future students section of our website to find out more about UC and whether we are the right college for you!
Some things to consider before submitting:
- You are able to apply for college accommodation before you receive your university offer. UC offers provisional places to students – guaranteeing you a room on the condition you receive a university offer (proof of which can be sent at a later date).
- There is also an opportunity to defer your college place if required (just as you can a university place).
- You can begin your application but save it and complete it at a later date if required.
- The application should be accompanied by two passport photos and the $75 application fee.
- Acknowledgement of your application will be sent via email. You will be asked to complete and submit a Personal Information Form prior to your interview with the College.
- The College will contact both of your nominated referees and request them to complete the referee report. Completed reports will be returned directly to the College. Please ensure that you include referee email details on your application form.
- The interview is an important part of the application process. An interview will be arranged at a mutually agreeable time. Skype interviews will be arranged for applicants who are too far away to visit in person.
- You should advise the College immediately of any changes to the information provided in your application (eg. Change of address, email address, phone number).
- We endeavour to process applications as quickly as possible – usually a matter of a few weeks or even days (depending on peak application periods).
For more information regarding the application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 3 9347 3533.