Fees are billed each semester. The first instalment is due prior to the student moving into College. Alternative fees payment arrangements may be made by contacting the Accounts Department.
2017 College fees – Graduate students
In 2017, the basic annual fee for graduate students is $29,164 for 46 weeks of residence during the two semesters of the university academic year.
Mid-year entry fees
The fees for students who are accepted for mid-year entry will be half the annual fee ($14,582).
What do the fees cover?
- A well-furnished, secure bedroom for two semesters
- All meals (total of 21 per week)
- Unlimited WIFI
- Academic workshops and seminars
- Career focused forums
- Faculty dinners
- Library facilities
- Text books
- Pastoral support and personal well-being programs, including weekly yoga classes
- Use of a well-equipped gym and other recreational facilities
- Participation in intercollegiate sports, social and cultural activities.
- All utility bills (electricity, water).
- Enrolment fee – $775
- Bond (refundable if there is no damage to room) – $700
- Building levy – $300 (full year), $150 (half year)
- Student Club fee – $240 (full year), $120 (half year)
- Student Club O-Week Levy – $30
Optional fees include:
- Linen packs can be purchased at the College – $190 singles and $220 doubles
- Car parking – $390 per semester (limited spaces available)