University College accepts students from the University of Melbourne, as well as RMIT, Monash Pharmacy and ACU. Places are in high demand, so students are advised to apply early and put UC as their first preference.
You do not apply individually to each college – rather your application needs to be completed via the intercollegiate website. Here you will rank the colleges in your order of preference. You may also wish to consider applying for a scholarship after you submit your application.
Applications are open all year at UC, so you have the ability to apply early should you wish too. Early applications are encouraged if you are keen to secure a place at UC. Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete all requirements of the application process. Below is some more information about applications:
- The application should be accompanied by two passport photos and the $75 application fee.
- Acknowledgement of your application will be sent via email. You will be asked to complete and submit a Personal Information Form prior to your interview with the College.
- The College will contact both of your nominated referees and request them to complete the Referee Report. Completed reports will be returned directly to the College. Please ensure that you include referee email details on your application form.
- The interview is an important part of the application process. An interview will be arranged at a mutually agreeable time. Phone interviews may be arranged for interstate and overseas applicants.
- Please note that you should advise the College immediately of any changes to the information provided in your application (eg. Change of address, email address, phone number).
For more information regarding the application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 3 9347 3533.