What is the Non Resident Program?
This program is designed for those who wish (or are required due to circumstances beyond their control) to study online due to border restrictions or other factors, or who have missed out on securing a full place for Semester 1, 2021.
The Non Resident Program allows you access to our academic and wellbeing support programs whilst living off-campus. The Program is solely online, with the option to transition to a place on campus when available. Please note: currently this Program is only available to interstate or international students – but we will reassess this eligibility in 2021.
What is included?
- Access to online academic support, including tutorials and/or consultations with UC tutors
- Access to online wellbeing support
- Access to our first year mentoring program
- Membership to UC Student Club
- Access to library textbooks (online/via post)
- Priority option for a place at UC in Semester 2 should any vacancies arise
What is the cost?
The cost for Semester 1, 2021 is $5,000.
How do I apply?
Returning students can indicate their preference to take up the Non Resident Program. New students need to complete the usual application process. This will include an interview with us so we can make sure you are a good fit for the UC community, and we are a good fit for you.
For additional information please contact our Registrar on +61 3 9347 3533 or email.