UC accepts students from the University of Melbourne, RMIT, Monash Pharmacy, ACU and other nearby universities. Places are in high demand, so students are advised to apply to UC early and put us as their first preference.
You do not apply individually to each college – rather your application needs to be completed via the intercollegiate website. Here you will rank the colleges in your order of preference. You may also wish to consider applying for a scholarship after you submit your application.
If you’re not yet ready to apply – you might wish to visit the future students section of our website to find out more about UC and whether we are the right college for you!
Non -Residential Program
We are also currently exploring non-residential opportunities for 2021. More information will be available soon.
Things to consider before submitting
- You are able to apply for college accommodation before you receive your university offer. UC offers provisional places to students – guaranteeing you a room on the condition you receive a university offer (proof of which can be sent at a later date).
- There is also an opportunity to defer your college place if required (just as you can a university place).
- You can begin your application but save it and complete it at a later date if required.
- The application should be accompanied by a passport-style photo and the $75 application fee.
- We will email you to acknowledge receipt of your application. You will then need to complete a Personal Information Form prior to your interview with the College.
- The College will contact both of your nominated referees and request them to complete the referee report. Completed reports will be returned directly to the College. Please ensure that you include referee email details on your application form.
- The interview is an important part of the application process. UC will arrange an interview at a mutually agreeable time. Skype interviews will be arranged for applicants who are too far away to visit in person.
- You should advise the College immediately of any changes to the information provided in your application. This may include a change of address, email address or phone number.
- We endeavour to process applications as quickly as possible, usually within a few weeks or even days (depending on peak application periods).
For more information regarding the application process please email email@example.com or call +61 3 9347 3533.