Fees are billed each semester. The first installment is due prior to the student moving into College. Alternative fee payment arrangements may be made by contacting the Accounts Department.
College Crescent Campus Annual Fees
New students (undergraduate): $30,390
(35 weeks of residence during the two semesters of the academic year – regardless of university)
New international students (undergraduate): $31,258
(36 weeks of residence during the two semesters of the academic year – regardless of university)
Returning students (2nd year): $29,546
(34 weeks of residence during the two semesters of the academic year – regardless of university)
Returning students (3rd year): $29,546
(40 weeks of residence during the two semesters of the academic year – regardless of university)
(Please note: Currently all first and second year university students must vacate their rooms during the mid-year break. Third year and graduate students are able to stay at college over the break. We have storage sheds available where students can securely store belongings that they do not wish to take home during the break.)
What do fees cover?
- A well-furnished, secure bedroom for two semesters
- All meals (total of 21 per week)
- Unlimited wifi
- A comprehensive academic program including tutorials, consultations, academic mentoring, faculty dinners and library facilities
- Access to core text books
- Academic and career focused forums, seminars & workshops
- Pastoral support and personal well-being programs, including weekly yoga classes
- Use of a well-equipped gym and other recreational facilities
- Participation in intercollegiate sports, social and cultural activities.
- All utility bills (electricity, water).
- Enrolment Fee – $810
- Bond (refundable if there is no damage to room) – $700
- Building Levy – $315
- Student Club Fee – $240
- Student Club O Week Levy – $95
Optional fees include:
- Linen packs can be purchased at the College – $198 singles and $230 doubles
- Car parking – $406 per semester (limited spaces available)