Outside of the academic year, University College provides standard student accommodation for hire on a casual basis.
During these periods, UC can provide:
- Casual accommodation in student rooms
- Group Accommodation: for up to 210 people
(for large bookings please visit our Group Booking page or contact email@example.com)
- A limited number of ensuite double rooms with air conditioning
- Conveniently located bathrooms and laundry facilities
- Dining Hall with free tea/coffee facilities all day
- Lovely garden views from most rooms
- Junior Common Room with pool table and Foxtel
- Free wifi internet for all guests
Please note: University College also has 14 fully self-contained apartments available to visiting academics and post-graduate students, which are available for booking all year round (not just in student vacation times). Apartments range from studio to one bedroom and two bedroom and are well equipped with climate controlled heating and air conditioning, a study area, living room with television/DVD, clock radio, wifi and cable internet, separate telephone line, a kitchen and a private bathroom. There are laundry facilities within each building, including a washer/dryer.