UC accepts students from the University of Melbourne, as well RMIT, Monash Pharmacy and ACU. Places are in high demand so students are advised to apply early and put UC as their first preference.
Applicants for 2017 may apply online via the inter-collegiate website.
Some things to consider before submitting your application:
- The application should be accompanied by 2 passport photos and the $75 application fee.
- Acknowledgement of your application will be sent via email. You will be asked to complete and submit a Personal Information Form prior to your interview with the College.
- The College will contact both of your nominated referees and request them to complete the Referee Report. Completed reports will be returned directly to the College. Please ensure that you include referee email details on your application form.
- The interview is an important part of the application process. An interview will be arranged at a mutually agreeable time. Phone interviews may be arranged for interstate and overseas applicants.
- Please note that you should advise the College immediately of any changes to the information provided in your application (eg. Change of address, email address, phone number.
For more information regarding the application process please contact Divina Jamon, Admissions Coordinator or on 03 9347 3533.