UC accepts students from the University of Melbourne, as well as RMIT, Monash Pharmacy and ACU. Places are in high demand, so students are advised to apply early and put UC as their first preference.
Please click here to apply online via the inter-collegiate website.
Some things to consider before submitting your application:
- The application should be accompanied by two passport photos and the $75 application fee.
- Acknowledgement of your application will be sent via email. You will be asked to complete and submit a Personal Information Form prior to your interview with the College.
- The College will contact both of your nominated referees and request them to complete the Referee Report. Completed reports will be returned directly to the College. Please ensure that you include referee email details on your application form.
- The interview is an important part of the application process. An interview will be arranged at a mutually agreeable time. Skype interviews will be arranged for interstate and overseas applicants.
- Please note that you should advise the College immediately of any changes to the information provided in your application (eg. Change of address, email address, phone number).
For more information regarding the application process please email email@example.com or call +61 3 9347 3533.
You may also wish to consider applying for a scholarship after you submit your application.